Unboxing the Jazz Super 4G WiFi Device
Here’s a sneak peek into all that comes with the amazing Jazz Super WiFi device. Ready to get yours?
Jazz Super 4G WiFi Device Tutorial
Manage your Jazz Super 4G WiFi device in these easy steps and experience super speeds on the go.
Manage your Jazz Super 4G WiFi Device
Use these easy and time-saving steps to subscribe to a package, check usage, and manage your Jazz Super 4G WiFi device from the options menu.
recharges & bundle
or change bundle
Your MBB Number
- Get Jazz Load from retailer, give MBB no
- Recharge MBB from Jazz Cash Mobile Account
- Use Scratch Card:
- connect to device WiFi & go to device portal http://jazz.wifi/
- connect to device WiFi & use Jazz WiFi app
- Dial *6363# from registered MBB Other Contact Number
- All bundles are once off & will not auto subscribe
- These bundles are also available on MBB SIM & Data SIM only
- Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- To Recharge and Bundle subscription, customer can visit nearest Jazz Retailer or use other options available to recharge any Jazz prepaid number
- To Recharge, bundle subscription and check usage, dial *6363# from MBB Other Contact Number
- To Recharge, bundle subscription and check usage, go to http://jazz.wifi/ via device WiFi and dial *6363#
- Monthly bundles have dedicated MB quota for night usage (1am-9am) & remaining MB are useable 24hr
- Basic: 25GB (24hr) + 12.5GB (useable 1am-9am) @ Rs. 999
- Regular: 30GB (24hr) + 30GB (useable 1am-9am) @ Rs. 1500
- Heavy: 75GB (24hr) + 75GB (useable 1am-9am) @ Rs. 2500
- Validity & Usage Priority:
- Validity of dedicated MB quota for night usage (1am-9am) & all day usage (24hr) will be 30days
- Dedicated MB quota for night usage (1am-9am) will have higher usage priority
- Once night quota is consumed, usage will be done from quota available for 24hrs
- Customer will continue to get subscription, usage notification SMS on their MBB and Other Contact Number
- Threshold usage and expiry notifications will be triggered as per all day usage (24hr) quota
- Updated SMS will contain details of MB quota for night usage (1am-9am) and all day usage (24hr)
- Double Data GBs are valid for all new subscriptions by any new & existing customer; existing subscriptions will be valid as per old quota & validities
- PAYG & Overage charging is not allowed on MBB SIM & Data SIM, customers need to subscribe bundles for uninterrupted internet connectivity
- On re-subscription of the already subscribed bundle within bundle validity, any remaining MBs will be added & validity will be as per the new bundle.
- Multiple subscriptions of 3 month & 6 month bundle are not allowed, users can simultaneously subscribe to any other bundle
- In case of 3 & 6 Months bundle, volume quota will not be carried forward from one 30day cycle to another, i.e. any remaining MBs will expire after every cycle
- Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from site etc.
- All above mentioned bundle prices are inclusive of fees and taxes